Are you still trying to make your first Clickbank sale? Well, let me teach you how I made my first sale.
Before we start, if you’re looking for a serious way to make money on Clickbank, I recommend watching this amazing training video.
Anyway, now let’s begin.
In order to make money on Clickbank, you need to presell first.
Preselling is the idea of convincing someone that they need a product before you drop the final pitch and give it a price tag.
This will get the potential buyer mentally ready to buy something.
A presell content can be made of these steps:
- Problems they’ll face if they don’t solve the problem
- People who fixed the problem
- How did these people solve the problem
- Your product and its features (affiliate link)
- A bonus and something extra to convince them to buy from you, right now instead of thinking about it and considering it for later
For a presell page, I usually recommend a mix of videos and content on a landing page, created with Thrive Page builder or Elementor, on a WordPress site.
Now that you got your website and presell page ready, it’s time to talk traffic.
To get customers, I recommend starting with 2 traffic sources: YouTube and Bing Ads.
Creating ad videos isn’t that hard, all you need is a bit of creativity.
Create a simple video with slides, memes, some stock footage and a voiceover. If you’re creative enough, you can make something epic, and get thousands of people to watch your videos every day!